What causes sudden changes in the breast size and weight loss?
Hello dear. Only the mammogram can provide an answer
Hello dear. First of all please do not get afraid. The details that you have provided do not match with that of a cancerous growth in breast. However, only a physical examination along with a mammogram can solve the issue definitely.
If there is no definite lump along with no change is size, shape of breast, no nipple position change or inversion of nipple and no discharge, then it is very unlikely to have a cancer of breast. Rest will be provided by a mammogram.
You can upload an image of the indent line if you wish too so that I can throw more light on this issue.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sudden weight loss causes eyelids to droop
- What are the causes of slow weight loss
- What causes abdominal discomfortbloating and weight loss with constipation
- What causes sudden weight loss and a lump in my neck
- What causes sudden weight loss and pain in neck
- What causes sudden weight loss with anxiety
- Persistent vomiting weight loss what could be the cause
- Sudden weight loss causes
- What causes drastic weight loss
- Weight loss breast size