What causes strong urine odor?
most probably due to urinary tract infection
Welcome to health care magic, I share your concern and I will try to help you out in best possible way.
There are several causes for strong smelling urine, physiologically urine smells strong due to passing of concentrated urine as a result of inadequate consumption of water and even intake of few food stuffs cause such strong smell.
In people of your age and sex, most common cause for strong smelling urine is urinary tract infection. Hence I recommend you to get urine microscopy and culture sensitivity tests done.
Also I need know if it is also associated with increased frequency of micturition and burning during micturition and fever.
Will be awaiting your reply.
Dr. Naveen XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Loestrin cause urine odor
- Does chantix cause strong odor in urine
- Cause of strong smell urine
- Does potassium cause strong urine odor
- What causes odor in urine
- Diseases that cause urine odor
- Can vyvanse cause strong urine odor
- Macrobid cause strong urine odor
- What causes strong odor of urine in infants
- What causes urine to have a strong odor