What causes stiffness and soreness in the legs?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
My legs are stiff and sore. It started a few weeks ago in the back of my right leg. They would loosen up after walking but if I sat for any time at all they would stiffen again. Very painful. Seems to be spreading.
Tue, 8 May 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detail below.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query,in my opinion you are suffering from osteoarthritis.You can take muscle relaxant like thiocholchicoside 4mg twice daily along with aceclofenac ,you can also take calcium and Diacerine supplement do hot fomentation of knee and calf.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal