What causes stabbing pain in lower right stomach during urination?
You should be investigated
As per your description, it looks like Urinary tract infection. Another condition that has to be excluded is Right sided Ureteric stone.
You should be investigated.
I prefer Ultrasound abdomen and Urine for Culture and sensitivity.
These are the basic investigations.
Please drink plenty of liquids.
Initially I prescribe Antibiotic like Norfloxacin ,antispasmodic tablet along with Urinary alkaliser syrup till investigations.
Please consult your Urologist, get examined clinically and get investigated.
Nothing to worry. It will come down.
Hope I answered your query. If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
Get an Ultrasound abdomen.
The symptoms are typical of Right sided Ureteric stone.
Please get an Ultrasound abdomen and confirm the diagnosis. Management depends on the size and site of the stone.
Till then, please take Analgesic and anti spasmodic tablets.
Hope I answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause stabbing pain in the lower head
- What causes severe stabbing pain under the sternum
- Is taking doxycycline causes stabbing pain in stomach
- Stabbing pain in lower stomach
- What causes stabbing pains in my eye sockets
- Severe stabbing pain in groin what is causing this
- What could be the stabbing pain in stomach
- What causes stabbing pain in vaagina
- What could cause stabbing pain on abdomen and shoulder
- What causes stabbing pain in upper arm during night