What causes spinning sensation/vision while standing up after head injury?
I slept 8 hours. Upon waking the next day a few times laying in bed the room appeared to be spinning.
I also had a spinning sensation/vision while standing up and this threw my balance off.
About 30 minutes I just walked my dog with no problem for about 10 minutes.
I don't have a headache though.
hi and welcome to hcm
Considering all this,there was minor brain concusion but nothong more than this. I dont think that diagnostic tests are necessary at this point unless some new symptoms occur such as: more than 3 x vomiting,persistent nausea,memory loss,uncontrolled sleepiness or vision disorders.in next few days you may feel headache and minor dizziness and you should rest,apply ice compresses on hematoma, avoid lights and noise and take nonstEroid painkillers. wish you good health. Feel free to ask.regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Traumatic head injuries causes
- What causes heaviness in my head after a head injury
- What causes bruising around the eyes after head injury
- Internal head injury causes
- Stroke caused by head injury
- What causes vertigoheadaches and double vision after a head injury
- What causes nose bleeding after head injury
- Severe head injury causes
- What is the cause for fever after a head injury
- Head injury causes