What causes soreness in between the buttocks?

Dr. Muhammad Ahmad

Posted on Wed, 14 Sep 2016 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I hve sore buttocks or the crack inmy buttocks. I beleive it is psorsis. What do you propose I use?
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ahmad 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Needs care and initial home treatment before getting to doctor.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing to Health Care Magic, I am Dr Muhammd Ahmad, I have closely read your question and I understand your concerns, I will hereby guide you regarding your health related problem.

Psoriasis is usally rare at that place usually its a fungus or hair follicle infection if your are hairy.

The best thing to do is to keep yourself dry avoid moisture excessive sweating tight warm clothes and sitting for too much time.

I would tell a similar patient that he can apply gentamicin ointment or polyfax ointment for 5 days twice a day to see how it works if that cure well and good otherwise consulting a dermatologists is mendatory.

There is nothinf to panic just take care keep it dry keep good hygiene and apply ointment hopefully things will get better soon

I hope this answered your question, if you have more feel free to ask,otherwise close the discussion and rate it.

Regards.

Dr.Muhammad Ahmad.
General and Family Physician..