What causes sore tongue with burned taste buds?
Thanks for consulting Healthcaremagic .
This is Dr. Priyanka tiwari answering your query .
I have read your query and understand your concern . As far as sorness of tongue and burned taste buds is concerned it can be due to some common causes :
-Vitamin B12 and folate deficiency .
- Anemia (iron deficiency ).
- over usage of mouthwash .
- Depapillation of papillae .
- Medical condition like Diabetes , constipation .
- Drug induced .
- Anxiety and stress related .
For this I will suggest you some remedies : - Drink plenty of water . Avoid hot and spicy food . Maintain good oral hygiene . Use tongue scraper to clean your tongue . Take Vitamin B12 supplements by consulting with local doctor . Chew sugar free chewing gums .
Hope I have answered your query .
If you have further query I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What would cause swollen taste buds
- Causes of hypertrophy taste buds
- Swollen taste buds causes
- What causes one taste bud to turn black
- What causes your taste buds to change
- What cause a child taste buds to elevated
- Enlarged circumvallate taste buds side of tongue sore
- Causes of losing taste buds
- What are the causes for swollen and inflamed taste buds
- Sore taste buds on tongue
- Suggest treatment for pain in wisdom tooth
- Suggest treatment for swollen tonsils
- What causes gritty feeling under the tongue?
- Suggest treatment for yellowish teeth and bleeding gums
- What is the time of eruption of permanent upper and lower teeth?
- What causes salty taste in mouth?
- How can bad breath be treated
- What causes swelling on collar bone?
- What causes foul taste in mouth?
- Suggest remedy for foul smell from mouth