What causes sore throat post having oral sex?
Oral sex can lead to sore throat
To answer your question directly oral sex has the potential to cause sore throat. Unlikely from a single encounter which was a month back. Are you sure you did not indulge in any other sexual practices (not necessarily oral) since a month?
Let me tell you that sore throat can be from different other reasons as well. Start on Listerine mouth gargles.
Suppose the sore throat is accompanied by fever, body pain, fatigue etc please see a local doctor for thorough check up.
Have a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sore throat mild ear ache after oral sex cause
- Had oral sex bad sore throat is it bacterial infection
- Sore throat thick saliva hard swallowing oral sex suggestion
- What causes bodyaches with sore throat
- What virus causes sore throat
- Itchy sore throat after oral sex concerned for std
- What is the cause of the recurring sore throat
- Toothache sore throat whats the cause
- What causes sore throat and cough
- Sore throat after having oral sex std