What causes small lump in testicle?
Could be Epididymal Cyst.
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have a small lump in your testicle.
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) What is the durartion of the lump?
2) Is there pain in testicle?
3)Do you have any urinary symptoms?
This is most likely to be a Epididymal Cyst (Spermatocele) which is benign in nature and need no to be worried about it .
Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and get Ultrasound Scanning of Scrotum done to confirm the diagnosis
Since it is benign in nature does not need any active intervention.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
2- Pain ( not severe) exists only when touched or rubbed by my pants, started
started approximately 2 weeks ago.
3- There is no urinary symptoms.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes hard lumps in testicles
- Discomfort in testicle no pain or lumps cause
- What could cause painful lump on left testicle
- What causes tight testicles
- Does chlamydia cause lumps in the testicles
- What causes blood in urine and lump on the testicles
- What causes scaling on testicles
- What is the cause for a lump on my testicle
- What causes lump on testicle after having hemorrhoidectomy
- What causes lumps on the top of testicles