What causes shoulder pain?
better get evaluated
Thank you for asking
You have a history of hypertension and a shoulder pain.inw I would say there is no harm in getting assessed when all you need is a simple ekg at nearby ER facility to rule out any cardiac involvement. Once ruled out other issues and possibilities will be considered then from simple shoulder pain and spasm muscles and referred pains like gallbladder infections or stones etc. But first things first.lets have an ekg to be on the safer road.hoping for the best is the key here.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
May the odds be ever in your favour.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes shoulder pain during pregnancy
- What causes severe shoulder pain and stiffness in muscles
- What is the cause of stomach pain and shoulder pain
- What is the cause of shoulder pain without trauma
- What causes tailbone pain and shoulder pain
- What is the cause and treatment for shoulder pain
- What causes shoulder pain after egg retrieval
- What causes shoulder pain with tingling feeling in fingers
- What is the cause of shoulder pain radiating to elbow
- What causes chronic back and shoulder pain