What causes shoulder pain?

Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan

Posted on Fri, 8 Aug 2014 in Kidney Conditions
Question: real bad pain in left shoulder light headed no chest pain
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
better get evaluated

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking
You have a history of hypertension and a shoulder pain.inw I would say there is no harm in getting assessed when all you need is a simple ekg at nearby ER facility to rule out any cardiac involvement. Once ruled out other issues and possibilities will be considered then from simple shoulder pain and spasm muscles and referred pains like gallbladder infections or stones etc. But first things first.lets have an ekg to be on the safer road.hoping for the best is the key here.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
May the odds be ever in your favour.
Regards XXXXXXX