What causes severe pain in the hip?

Dr. Naveen Kumar Sharma

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement

Posted on Sat, 3 Sep 2016 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I am having severe pain in my left hip due to a movement of my sacrailiac. Is there any exercise or pain killer--most of which make me ill--that can help? How long will this pain last? About a year and a half ago, I was pulled down by one of my dogs and broken my left hip. I now have a partial hip replacement.
Answered by Dr. Naveen Kumar Sharma 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You can take voveron or Etoricoxib

Detailed Answer:
Hello , I have studied your case and I think you are having nerve compression in spine. That is causing pain on movement. You can take voveron or Etoricoxib. You can also take Pregabalin M. I want to know little detail of the illness.
1.Do you have Diabetes or thyroid or smoking?
2.Do you have back pain?
3.can you tell me nature of the pain, is it like needle like?
Please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help you. Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad