What causes severe pain below elbow after lifting a heavy object?
Likely to be muscular injury
Welcome to healthcare-magic
Greetings of the day
If there us no deformity of forearm and swelling is not severe then its unlikely to be fracture. Also such mechanism of injury usually cause muscle/tendon injury . .
I would suggest you the following
2. Local application of cold compresses using ice
3. analgesics like Ibuprofen will be helpful
4. Application of elastocrepe bandage will be helpful
If the pain still persist then do consult your primary care physician for further assessment
Dr Shobha Deepak
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause severe pain on right side after hysterectomy
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes severe pain in rectum after urination
- What causes sever pain in the abdomen
- What causes severe pain below ribs and painful urination
- What causes severe pain in heels
- What causes severe pain in elbows
- What causes severe pain from back to arm
- What causes severe pain in lower jaw bone
- What is the cause of severe pain in the legs
- Taking Limcee for TB. What could be the reason for blood in sputum?
- Noticed increase in blood pressure after eating. Colonoscopy and CT scan...
- Should I be concerned about a lump under my right clavicle?
- Can Loprin be taken at 5 weeks pregnancy?
- What is the reason for skin around nose and hair line turning black?
- Suffering from loose motion after taking azithral for sore throat...
- What is the reason for numbness in leg and body after walking on thread...
- What is the cure for chest contraction and back muscle that developed...
- What is the cure for persistent nausea?
- Can drinking coffee and smoking causes gloating, nausea and dizziness?