What causes several small lumps under the skin on both the arms?
Clinical examiation and FNAC or exision bipopsy.
Thanks for your query.
Noted your history of several small lumps under the skin on both arms, three or four on each upper arm, less than an inch, tender. Both arms ache but one is so sore that you can hardly lift it above head. Blood-work is normal 3 months ago.
My thoughts and advise in such a case:
- First all to get a clinical examination as the proper local examination gives the better diagnosis.
These may most probably lipomas as they are multiple in numbers.
FNAC- fine needle aspiration cytology.
This will give the best probable diagnosis and to get accordingly.
It is also important to see whether the pain in one shoulder is due to the lumps or frozen should or so.
Finally, best way to get the diagnosis is to send one of the tumors for histopathology to get a proper diagnosis and to go ahead with the treatment for permanent cure.
I hope this answer helps you, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes small lump under eyelid
- What could be the cause of lump under skin
- What causes sensitive in both arms
- Causes for purple lump under skin
- What causes lumps on the arms
- What is the cause of lump under skin of earlobe
- What could cause a small lump under the tongue
- What causes lump under the skin of right areola
- What causes knots under arms
- Femodette causing lumps under arm