What causes red and itchy rash on eye brow?
urticaria is a possibility
Welcome to HCM.
I have read your query and understood your concern.
It seems that you have been suffering from a condition called urticaria. It is an allergic condition of skin characterised by red itchy transient bumps over body.
If it persists for more than 6 weeks , it is known as chronic urticaria.
This allergy may be due to recent infection, drugs, food, seasonal change etc.
I would like to know the following details:
1) Any history of recent infection like fever, sore throat, burning micturition, abdominal pain ?
2) Any history of recent intake or change of medication?
3) Any aggravating or relieving factor?
4) Any history of swelling eyes or lips?
I will also advise you following tests:
1) Hemoglobin levels
2) Total leucocyte count/ Differential leucocyte count
3) Absolute eosinophil count
4) urine routine and microscopy
Kindly get back to me with reply of above questions and reports of above mentioned investigations.
If possible kindly attach a pic of the lesions so that i can help you to my best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for rashes and redness all over body when...
- Suggest treatment for pigmentation and under eye circles
- What causes itchiness with small pink spots around the pubic area?
- Is it safe to take laser hair removal treatment for excessive hair...
- Can nighttime moisturizer be applied over Tretinoin?
- Suggest treatment for fluid filled lesions which are painful
- What is a large purple spot on the head of my penis?
- What does rash on chest and upper back indicate?
- What are symptoms of Molluscum contagiosum?
- What is the cause and treatment for alopecia aerata?