What causes recurring pain in arms and muscles after doing regular activities?
Can be due to electrolyte imbalance.
Thanks for posting your query.
Repeated pain in the arms and muscles after doing minor daily chores can be due to dehydration, muscle fatigue, decreased vitamin D3 levels or electrolyte abnormalities.
You need to drink sufficient fluids and also see that your intake of electrolytes (sodium, potassium, magnesium ) is sufficient. You can drink Oralyte for this.
Other factors are
Poor fitness levels and lack of regular exercises
Poor nutrition and obesity
Some times referred pain from bulging discs in the neck is the reason.
In case the pain is persistent then do consult an orthopedician for few blood tests and detailed examination.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Start with Garotade and mild exercise.
Thanks for writing again.
You can start with drinking adequate fluid and garotade and see if it helps. Do start with mild exercise first to condition your muscles. Doing hot compress will also help. In case the pain is persistent then do consult a physician for proper investigations.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for headachesnosebleeds and muscle pain
- What causes pain in muscles and joints
- What causes pain and bluish mark on arm muscles
- What is the cause of getting pain in arms
- What is the cause and treatment for painful arm
- What causes pain in mylohyoid muscle
- What causes pain calf muscle after running
- What causes upper arm pain
- What causes chest muscle pain
- What causes muscle pain and weakness