What causes productive cough, sneezing, puffy nose and post nasal dripping?
Suggestive of an allergy! Continue with fexofenadine. Add carbocystein!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these symptoms that you have reported. I have reviewed them fully and this is suggestive of an allergy. I am not sure of what exact changes are in your environment but you should try to look around and identify new additions to keep away from. Fexofenadine is a good drug for allergies. Because of too much mucus, I will add carbocysteine to fluidity and accelerate expectoration. I am positive and optimistic these measures would be very helpful in your healing and recovery process. Keep me updated.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Non productive cough causes
- Productive cough after eating
- Non productive cough ears clogged nose runny
- What is the remedy for the tonsillitis and productive cough
- What is the treatment for productive cough
- Cold running nose productive cough sneezing allergy symptoms
- Postural productive cough causes
- Productive cough causes
- Runny nose productive cough hoarse voice
- What causes productive cough with wheezing