What causes persistent pain in stomach and diarrhea?
Get you blood and stool examination
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in HCM. I am a Gastroenterologist.
I have thoroughly reviewed health query you raised, and well realize all of those concerns. Being your physician, I will take care all of them today and will extend my expertise to solve the problems.
It appears to be due to GI infection. For which I will suggest you to take plenty of fluid and electral powder to prevent fluid and electrolyte insufficiency. Also take a course of probiotics along with mild antispasmodic like drotavarine. Meanwhile get your blood and stool examine (Complete haemogram and stool routine microscopy) to see for any infection and if it is there the a course of antibiotic like ofloxacin will also be required.
I hope I have answered your query and this will help you . Wish you a good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe pain in stomach followed by diarrhea
- What causes abdominal pain with diarrhea
- What causes stomach pain diarrhea and severe migraine
- What causes stomach pain diarrhea and flatulence smell
- What is the cause for stomach pain and diarrhea
- What causes orange diarrhea with stomach pain
- What causes stomach cramps with diarrhea
- What causes nausea diarrhea gas and stomach pain
- What causes stomach pains and diarrhea after eating
- What causes stomach pain with bloating and diarrhea