What causes peeling of skin on hands, feet and lips?
Answer few questions
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic
Peeling of hands, feet and lips can be due to hot weather or due to eczema.
Is the peeling associated with itching?
Are you having personal or family history of asthma, hay fever or dry skin?
Is this the first episode or it occurs in every summer?
Are you taking medicines for any other ailment?
Kindly revert back with the answers.
Avoid hot weather, apply a moisturising cream
According to your history it seems to be most probably due to hot weather.
I would recommend you to apply a good moisturising cream containing white soft paraffin on the hands, feet and lips twice daily for 10-14 days .
This should resolve the peeling.
Besides this avoid hot weather and stay in cool airy environment.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pins and needles feeling in hands and feet is caused by what
- What causes yellow hands and feet with stomach bloating
- What causes numbness in hands and feet at night with altitude
- What causes tingling and numbness in feet and hands
- What causes involuntary shaking in hands and feet
- What causes sticky hands and feet
- What causes abnormally small hands and feet
- What causes bubbles and peeling on feet
- What causes trembling hands and feet
- What causes pin prick sensation in hands and feet