What causes pale yellow or cream colored stools after a
Probably related to infection
It sounds like the natural consequences of a stomach virus. If you do not feel ill, and the pale stools are/were only for a few days or weeks, I wouldn't worry. If it persists, it could be a sign of pancreatic or biliary disease, but at the moment, I would suspect it is the result of a viral infection with accompanying malabsorption.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has