What causes pain in the breasts?
Breast pain it is commonly not caused from breast cancer.
Thank you for using Healthcaremagic to post your health query.
I read carefully your question and I understand your concern.
Yuvafem, cause cancer when taken for a long time, and when taken for not a reasonable reason. If your doctor has indications that explain his recommendations, then I would suggest to follow his recommendations.
The beast pain is caused most probably, because yuvafem is estrogen, which cause breast pain normally- just when a woman has her period.
Breast cancer is generally a nonpainful lump. If you have done regular mamograms, then don't worry about it.
Hope this is helpful.
Let me know if you need more clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain in breast
- Experiencing severe breast pain what could be cause
- What is the cause and treatment for breast pain
- Frequent sharp pains in the breast what are the causes
- What causes burning and pain in breast
- What is the popping substance in breast causing pain
- What causes painful lump in breast
- What causes pain under breast
- What causes pain in chest above the breasts
- What causes breast pain with breast implants inserts
- What causes bulge around rectal area that appears post exercise?
- Suggest tests to diagnose herpes infection
- What causes difficulty in losing weight while suffering from blood clot...
- Can Hydroxycut be taken daily along with Metformin?
- Suggest treatment for torn achilles tendon and nerve pain on left foot
- Can Clindamycin cause tendon rupture?
- What causes tender lesions on back spreading towards breast?
- What is low body temperature defined as?
- How long does Morphine remain in the body?
- What causes fever, cough and strange sound while breathing?