Do delayed periods indicate pregnancy despite a negative pregnancy test result?
Urine pregnancy test advised to confirm the diagnosis
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
Delayed periods can be due to stress, pregnancy or hormonal disturbances.
If the urine pregnancy test is negative at the time of the expected periods, then the chances of pregnancy are almost nil.
I will suggest to repeat the urine pregnancy test now.
If negative, then there are no chances of pregnancy.
Fetus is visible only when the urine pregnancy test is positive.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
Thank you for your reply. I have one one query that will I still be pregnant even after having deviry tablet.. Or after how long the tablet will react.because i have severe headache,sometimes breast pain and lower abdomen pain ..is this symptoms of getting my period.because I restarted my career after 4 yrs post maternity... That's why bit tensed .
Deviry not a contraceptive
Deviry tablet is not a contraceptive, so one can be pregnant even while and after taking it.
All the symptoms you are having are suggestive of premenstrual phase.
So, wait for thee periods for another one week.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Delayed periods pregnancy test- negative what to do
- Delayed periods pregnant pregnancy test reports negative
- Delayed periods pregnancy tests negative chances of pregnancy
- Delay in periods negative pregnancy tests what could be this
- Delayed periods negative pregnancy tests guidance
- Negative pregnancy test no period
- Delayed periods pregnancy test- negative is this normal
- Delayed period and white discharge with a negative pregnancy test
- Delayed period pregnancy test negative cramps
- Delayed periods pregnancy test negative ovulation problem