What causes pain in right shoulder blade area that radiates to chest?
possibility of Impingement or tear of rotator cuff
I have studied your case.
There is possibility of Impingement or tear of rotator cuff muscles.
It can be rotator cuff injury which may need MRI for confirmation.
If MRI shows severe impingement or rotator cuff tear then arthroscopic shaving and repair will help.
Medication like methylcobalamine and analgesic will reduce pain; you can take them consulting your treating doctor.
You may consult physiotherapist for further guidance. He may start TENS, or ultrasound which is helpful in your case.
Strengthening exercises according to MRI report will help in early recovery.
You may need to take rest for early healing.
Pain radiation to chest can be due to nerve compression which can be diagnosed on MRI.
Also check your vit B12 and vit D3 in your blood.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain between the back shoulder blades
- What causes pain in chest
- What causes sharp pain in left shoulder and chest
- What is the cause of shoulder pain radiating to elbow
- What causes persitent pain in shoulder blades
- What causes pain under skin below right shoulder blade
- What is causing pain in chest shoulder and breast
- Chest infection causing pain between shoulder blades
- Can radiation cause back shoulder blade pain
- What causes pain in chest along with shoulder blade