What causes pain in penis while erection?
Hello and welcome,
I am sorry you are having this problem.
Given that there is a white discharge, I suggest you go in to be seen by your doctor or at an urgent care clinic as there may be an infection or prostatitis.
Peyronies disease is also a possible cause if there is a curvature to your erect penis.
If there was trauma to your penis while erect, there might also be something called a penile fracture, but you would have known when this occurred.
If you are uncircumcised and cannot retract the foreskin adequately, it may be phimosis, which a urologist can treat.
So, it is hard to say but those are some possibilities. However, given the discharge, it may be infection or inflammation and so it is best to go get it checked out.
I hope this information helps. Please let me know if I can provide further information or clarification.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Masturbation painful erection for a while cause and treatment advsie
- What causes automatic penis erection
- What causes pain at base of penis during erection
- What causes burning pain in the penis
- What is the cause of penis bending during erection
- What is the cause of pain below penis while walking
- What causes bending of the penis on hard erection
- What is the cause of pain in foreskin of penis
- What causes stinging sensation in penis during an erection
- What cause pain near penis