Suggest treatment for curvature of the penis

Posted on Thu, 30 Mar 2017
Question: My penis head tilts to left side and my left chamber doesn't seem to reach penis head thus causing a slight curve. I'm afraid I ruined my penis jerking off daily as a kid
Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV (42 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Please see detailed answer below.

Detailed Answer:
Good day and thank you for being with healthcare magic!!!

It would take a lot of injury to cause damage to the penis even if you did masturbate alot when you were a kid. Scarring would cause deformities especially if you suffered from penile fracture. Penile fracture would cause severe swelling and pain at the time of occurrence.

I think you may have a congenital deformity of the penis. You should see a urologist so he can determine if you indeed have a deformity and if surgical correction is needed.

I hope I have answered your question satisfactorily.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Answered by
Dr. Manuel C See IV


Practicing since :2005

Answered : 875 Questions


The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on