What causes pain at the tip of the penis?
I am having some pain on the tip of my penis sporadically. Its not very discomforting but very irritating. its been like this for last week. it had subsided, but again i can feel the discomfort
Possible stone ?Needs confirmation.
I understand your concern.
The pain at the tip of the penis can point to presence of stones in the urinary tract either in the kidney or bladder.
For this I advise you to get a complete renal ultrasound or a CT scan.
Further management depends on the results of the test.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain over penis
- What causes penis hole pain
- What causes burning pain in the penis
- What causes bumps in the tip of penis
- What causes soreness and pain on the penis
- What causes soreness in the tip of penis
- What could cause sharp pain on the tip of penis
- What is the cause of pain in foreskin of penis
- What causes discomfort at the tip of the penis
- What cause pain near penis