What causes pain and stiffness in the legs, hips and knee joints?
EMG is necessary;
The pain you described is not related to thyroid issues.
I think you have checked calcium level and it is within the normal ranges. You must be sure that the TSH level is within the normal ranges under levothyroxine treatment.
I would suggest to ask your physician about electromyography (an examination that gives information about neuromuscular disorders) and report the result.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Mirjeta Guni
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and stiffness in hip
- What can cause nerve stiffness in leg leading to pain
- What is the cause of stiff and painful wrists
- What could cause inflammationswelling and stiffness of knee
- What causes muscle stiffness in legs
- Causes of knee pain stiffness
- What is causing a stiff leg
- What could cause a stiff knee when bathing
- Abdominal pain back pain stiff leg cause
- What causes leg pain with stiff joints and twitching