What causes pain and stiffness in knee?
As per your age and history there is possibility of soft tissue injury in k
I have studied your case.
As per your age and history there is possibility of soft tissue injury in knee.
Most commonly meniscus injury occurs may be associated collateral ligament injury.
You may need to do MRI knee to see for any functional defect.
As per your symptoms you need to do physiotherapy and knee exercises to improve range of motion.
Rest and ice fomentation along with supportive brace will help to reduce locking episode and pain.
Small meniscus tear can be managed conservatively with physiotherapy with USG and TENS.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and stiffness in hip
- What causes severe shoulder pain and stiffness in muscles
- What is the cause of stiff and painful wrists
- What could cause inflammationswelling and stiffness of knee
- What causes stiffness pain in the pubic area
- Causes of knee pain stiffness
- What is the cause for severe cervical pain and stiffness
- What causes stiff neckmuscle pain and occipital headaches
- What causes stiffness and pain on the lower back
- What could cause a stiff knee when bathing