What causes numbness in penis?
You will recover
Thanks for the query.
This numbness is due to involvement of nerve.
It usually takes one month for recovery.
There is nothing to worry, once your nerves heal, numbness will decrease.
It's good you are taking neurontin.
Take tablet methylcobalamine along with that.
This will help in faster recovery.
Let me know if you have any other doubt.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness in fingertips
- What causes numbness in the groin
- What causes heartburn and numbness
- What causes numbness in ankle
- What causes dizzinessheadachesblackouts and numbness
- What causes confusion and numbness
- Cephalexin causes numb penis
- What causes numbing of the clitoris
- What is the cause of headaches and numbness
- What is the cause of numbness in thigh