What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
Laser doesn't work on spinal stenosis.
Hi, if I were your treating Doctor, in this case of numbness in your legs due to spinal stenosis in upright position, I would ask first plain radiographs in neutral, flexion and extension position of your lumbar column to check for instability and suggest you surgery for decompression of lumbar spine +/- fusion ( regarding to possible instability ), there is no evidence that laser surgery works on spinal stenosis.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions. Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes sudden pressure and numbness in feet
- What causes painful bruise on knuckle and numbness in feet
- What causes swelling and numbness in feet
- What causes numbness in hands and feet at night with altitude
- What causes tingling and numbness in feet and hands
- What causes numbness in ankle
- What causes numbness in facelipshandsfingers and feet
- What causes numbness and itching in feet and toes
- What causes burningstabbing pain and numbness in feet
- What causes tingling and numbness on feet