What causes numbness and weakness in legs?
Require evaluation by a neurologist
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Weakness of leg and numbness can occur both due to involvement of brain or compression of nerve.
As you have also history of loss of consciousness, detailed evaluation by a neurologist for causes and need of brain imaging may be there.
Is there any complains of seizure, headache, vomiting, fever, visual loss, speech difficulty swallowing difficulty?
Any weakness or numbness in Upper limbs or face.
If the weakness is due to compression of nerve then it will improve.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Weakness/numbness causes
- What causes extreme pain in leg with numbness and imbalance
- What caused pain and numbness in leg and foot
- What causes tingling and numbness in legs
- What causes middle back pain and numbness in leg
- What causes muscle pain and numbness in legs
- What causes numbness in hands and legs after a thyroidectomy
- What causes numbness in legs and sole of feet
- What causes numbness and swelling on leg which was fractured
- What causes numbness and weakness in left arm