Are responsiveness and unlocking one's phone possible post seizure attack?

Question
Could someone that has had a seizure be even the slighest bit responsive following the episode. For example could they recognize their name by looking up when called or even unlock their phone?
Tue, 22 May 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Ornela Ademovi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Confusion after a seizure

Detailed Answer:

I believe I understand what you are asking and thank you for choosing this platform for your question.
Usually, a seizure, which involves loss of consciousness, is followed by a period of confusion and drowsiness. The person may appear disoriented, nauseous and usually with little realization that they had just had a seizure. This may last anywhere from 5 to 30 or more minutes, depending on the extent of the seizure.
It is very unlikely for a person that has suffers a seizure to look up or figure out a phone passcode.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Kibd regards