What causes nausea, vomiting, left-sided lower abdomen pain and poor appetite?
Its not diverticulitis.
Thank you for the query.
Diverticulitis is a condition characteristic for elder people. Never heard about this condition in such a young age. So this is not a diverticulitis.
From possible reasons urinary tract infection, ovaries cyst or even pregnancy should be considered.
As it lasts for some time now, you should have it checked. Urine analysis, abdominal ultrasound, blood work and gynecologist consult are advisable. If pregnancy is possible, pregnancy test is also a good idea.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask further questions.
Ovaries can be the source of the pain.
This facts make ovaries issue possible. However urinary tract issue should be also ruled out even without mentiined symptoms.
Bloating is very often presen with any abdominal issue.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes nausea vomiting and frequent urination
- Why hcg causes nausea vomiting
- Nausea vomiting butt pain
- What is the cause of frothy urine with poor appetite
- Stomach pain blackout nausea vomiting what is wrong
- Painful clitoris nausea vomiting what is the cause
- Stomach pain nausea vomiting
- What causes lower abdomen pain during pregnancy
- Can hangovers cause nausea, vomiting or stomach pain?
- Can pancreatitis cause nausea vomiting and abdominal pain