What causes nausea and loud stomach noises?
Acute viral gastritis...
Hi and thank you for asking.
I read carefully your query and understood your concerns.
You are reporting to have nausea and loud stomach noises witch always are associated with acute viral gastroenteritis.
For the moment I suggest to start:
- otc prilosec
I strongly suggest taking care of your diet like:
- eat often and small portions of meals
-avoid fatty, sweet and chilly foods.
-avoid carbonated drinks
- use plenty of water
If no improvement after a couple of days than you needs to be evaluate with:
- Upper endoscopy
- Blood work
Wish you all the best.
Thank you for your detailed and informative response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Empty stomach nausea cause
- What causes nausea with body aches and stomach infection
- Can a lipomas in stomach cause nausea
- Can stomach ulcers cause nausea
- What causes stomach acheback ache and nausea
- What causes stomach pain with nausea and fatigue
- What causes spotting nausea and tenderness in stomach area
- What causes stomach upset and nausea during masturbation
- What causes nausea diarrhea gas and stomach pain
- What causes nausea stomach pain before pooping