What causes missed period despite having contraceptive within 24 hours of unprotected sex?
No risk of pregnancy
Hello sir, thanks for trusting health care magic forum.
I understand your anxiety related to the issue but there is no risk of pregnancy as -
- you had sexual relations just after her periods when there is no egg in female body to form a baby
- she took postinor immediately within advised time
It is not necessary to bleed after postinor intake so don't be scared of risk of pregnancy.
Thn ther is no chance of pregnancy right.. We had sex after her periods...that is 5-6 days...which is the unsafe time to have sex doc???? And she is under medication using meprate and she has to take meprate wen she can take that because she took postpone 72 so wen it is advised to take meprate
no risk of pregnancy
Yes dear there is no risk of pregnancy.
Meparate can be taken anytime as she was taking already as it has no relation with ipill intake.
Unsafe period is from day 10 to day 18 of the cycle in women with regular cycles as there is maximum risk of pregnancy in this period.
Always indulge in protected sex and take emergency pill only when absolutely required and not as a regular method of contraception.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes delayed periods while on the contraceptive pills
- What causes delayed periods after taking contraceptive pill
- Missed my period after having contraceptive pill for unprotected sex
- What causes long periods when on contraceptive pills
- What causes missed periods after taking emergency contraceptive next choice
- What causes bleeding after unprotected sex when on contraceptives
- What causes brownish discharge when the contraceptive pills are missed
- What causes light periods while taking combined oral contraceptive pill
- What causes delay in periods while taking contraceptive pill
- What causes delayed periods after taking contraceptives