What causes mild stomach ache and excessive burping?

Dr. Suresh Heijebu

Posted on Thu, 24 Sep 2015 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: I have a dull stomache pain with numorice burping.I I've had a left lung transplant eight years ago.
Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Possible acid reflux disease.Need confirmation.

Detailed Answer:
Hello, Sir.

I understand your concern.

The possibility of acid reflux disease is high in your case.

It is important that you get an Ultrasound abdomen and an endoscopy to assess the cause.

For this, I advise you to consult an expert, Gastroenterologist.

Meanwhile, you can take oral tablets of Pantoprazole to minimize the burping.I generally recommend them to my patients.Kindly check with your doctor if he can prescribe them to you.

Post your further queries if any.

Thank you.