What causes lower right rib pain after kidney stone surgery?
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
This is most probably related to recurrent stone formation in kidney or there can be stone in your gall bladder too.
It is because people who are prone to stone formation, do so repeatedly.
So you should get a whole abdomen ultrasound empty stomach to see the site of problem.
In the meanwhile take tablet drotavarine whenever you have unbearable pain.
Also take loads of fluid at least 3-4 litres a day which will help to release the stone if any in the urinary tract.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower back pain kidney stones
- Residual pain after kidney stone
- Abdomen pains after kidney stone
- Lower pole kidney stone pain
- Lingering back pain after kidney stone surgery
- Kidney stones pain in right shoulder
- Pain after passing kidney stone
- What kind of pain do kidney stones cause
- Urethra pain after kidney stone
- Kidney stones causing leg pain