What causes lower right abdominal pain?

Dr. Muhammad Hanif

Posted on Fri, 30 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: I have intermitent pain in my right lower abdominal area
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Hanif 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
I need some details before proceeding further in management of the pain.

Detailed Answer:
Dr. Hanif warmly Welcomes you to my virtual clinic HCM!
I have carefully worked through your case, and can realize your health worries. Being your physician, I will take care all of your medical concerns.

Possibilities:-
Constipation.
Urinary tract infection.
Inflammation of the Intestines.
Appendix infection.
Kidney stones.
Gallbladder stones.
Muscles spasm.

Kindly give me some details to rule out the cause and treat you accordingly.

How many days have elapsed for this pain??
Have you had any trauma or physical injury recently ??
Do you have constipation??
Do you have vomiting, nausea?
Do you have some issues with urinary system and passing urine??
Have you ever had ultrasound abdomen? If yes when, and important findings if any?
How many glasses of water do you take daily??
How active lifestyle do you have?
How healthy is your diet??
Do you think you did some heavy weight lifting task that may have caused a pull up of the muscles??
Do you have noticed any changes in bowel habits and consistency of the stool??

I am waiting for your reply to assist you in a more expert medical and personalized way. I will get back to you as soon as you post the follow up details.

Have a wonderful time ahead. Let me know if you have any further clinical concerns or doubts. I will be more than happy to get back to you in no time. If satisfied here, please give a generous five star rating and don't forget to close the discussion.
For any disease you have, a timely follow-up after sometime regarding the treatment efficacy and to see any need to change the treatment options is very necessary. Keep a follow up some days after this visit session ends.

Regards!
DR. XXXXXXX HANIF
USA

Click the link to open my profile. Click 'Ask Me a Question' anytime for super fast expert medical help!!!
https://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-muhammad-hanif/70199

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T