What causes loss in erection during sex?

Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Sexologist

Posted on Tue, 5 Aug 2014 in Sexual Health
Question: I'm 32 years Newly married male. Iam doing foreplay around 15- 20. After foreplay Iam inserting my penis which is expanded abt 3 inches. And after 3 minutes my penis becomes soft sometimes because of my thoughts.
Kindly help me
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Focus on pleasure

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for choosing wwwhealthcaremagic
you have already told that you lose erection due to thoughts. I suppose these are anxiety provoking thoughts concerning performance or satisfaction of your partner. I suggest to focus only on pleasure you receive and give and don't worry about the resultant satisfaction level. Focus on pleasure will result in satisfactory experience .
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 6 minutes later
Sir thanks for reply. Can you suggest me any medicine like viagra which increases stamina.
Is it ok to lose erection at that time
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Normal to have transient softness during sex

Detailed Answer:
Hello
generally, people lose erection for a few seconds while having sex but regain it if they do not stop pleasure activity. I think this is what will happen to you as well. Some times, it is normal to have some softness 3-4 times during a complete sex cycle. You need to focus on the pleasure, not on the state of penis. You can try Viagra 25 mg as well.
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 29 minutes later
Sir is it ok to use viagra as we want go for child immediately.
I heard that it will have side effects.
Sometimes Iam getting confused in inserting penis in vagina. My wife says not there, here like that.pls help me
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Have you had forst sex ?

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Have you penetrated her vagina as yet or not? online counselling sessions are available on wwwonlinesexsolutions to help you out.
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa