What causes left-sided cold sensation on face?
probably facial neuropathy
Hi and welcome to hcm.
Please describe the symptoms in detail. Is it continuous or comes and goes? How often does it happen? What triggers it? For how long do you have it? Do you have any other symptoms?
These symptoms may be cause by facial Neuropathiy or trigeminalgia. This is irritation or inflammation of facial nerves and may be triggered by stress, cold whether, certain medications or no obvious cause. It can be treated with diazepam and nonsteroid painkillers.
Also you should take b12 vitamin and vitamin d.
Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes cold sores
- What causes cold sweats
- What causes the sensation of cold feet
- What causes cold and cough
- What causes cold sensation inside the ears
- What causes sweating but cold face and neck and headache
- What causes cold sensation in ears
- What causes left foot to be cold
- What causes coldness in left arm
- What is the cause of recurring cold