What causes internal twitching in thighs, right eyes and bleeding in nose?
Start by seeing your primary care Doctor.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
I think you should start from your primary care Doctor and to have a medical evaluation about your concerns.
Itching may be caused by fungal infection nd by other conditions such scabies as well.
If no infection found after being examined, eye twitch and skin itching may be related to neurological conditions such multiple sclerosis, in this case a Neurologist evaluation is needed.
Nose bleeds could be caused by episodic increased blood pressure, so, it is necessary to monitor your blood pressure for a couple of days.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
A number of conditions may cause it. Read below.
Muscles twitching, or fasciculations may be related to a number of conditions ranging from benign fasciculations syndrome, drugs side effects to neurological disorders such multiple sclerosis.
It is necessary to get evaluated medically and by tests such electromyography and nerves conduction study.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain behind eye and bleeding nose
- Is duphaston causes bleeding nose
- Month baby bleeding nose eye causes
- Internal bleeding nose and mouth
- Bleeding nose eye infection coughing up pleghm and blood suggestions
- Headche flu bleeding nose
- Sore eyes head ache bleeding nose
- What is the remedy for a bleeding nose with fibrosis
- What is the treatment for bleeding nose due to sinus
- Bleeding nose caused by iron deficiency