What causes increasing pain from fascia of colles of penis?
I believe what I have is a tear in the colles fascia of my penis but I need an informed opinion. It happened when I underwent circumcision last April for phimosis. The bandages were far too tight to be able to sustain my erection and there was some kind of small "explosion" in my penis. Now, there's a horizontal tear on the right side, from the urethra to the dorsal vein, which makes it bend. I went to the hospital's emergency ward after I removed the bandages. They said everything was normal. Again in my 1 month post-op meeting, the urologist who cut me said everything is perfect. However, my penis has been hurting increasingly (reverberating into my pelvis and scrotum) depending on my position. My penis has shrinked, become small, hard and cold and above all, I can only hardly get and maintain "semi-erections" now. I went to the emergencies again yesterday but they say there's nothing wrong, but since I speak of symptoms, they're sending me back to the urologist who cut me with a low priority since there's no "emergency". What is happening? What should I do from here on? Even if my urologist admits the problem, can something be done? Will I become impotent?
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Certain details needed.
Hello XXXX and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist, i advise you to be calm and follow my advice.
Just respond to the following.
1. Do you get early morning erections.
2. Have you noticed night time erections.
3. Are able to pass urine with a good stream.
4. Are you able to masturbate with ejaculation, or semen coming out at the end.
5. Do you get painful erections.
Send me your reply and attach 1 or 2 photos of the penis in erection,with a view of the right side, where the tear seems to have occurred.
Wish you good health.
As for the questions:
1. No, I don't get morning erections AT ALL anymore...
2. No, I don't get them anymore either.
3. Yes, for now there doesn't seem to be any trouble with urine. I don't think the urethra suffered damage.
4. Yes, with a lot of effort, I was still able to ejaculate yesterday. I can't seem to repeat it today...
5. My erections are ALWAYS painful ever since the circumcision.
Again, I'll come back later for the photos. Solving technical issues...
I'm trying to upload the photos, but they don't seem to get uploaded when I try to add a new report...?
Okay, I've got to add this now, I really can't get erections anymore. Whenever I'm trying, it seems like the blood clogs in the lower part of the penis and there's a burning sensation (that eventually goes away) but nothing comes afterward.
cosmetically normal appearance of penis.
Have gone through all your photos.
The first photo is taken in an erect position.
Cosmetically, the scar is hardly visible. even in high magnification.
You're having some excess body weight,which you should reduce with exercise.
The penis looks also normal.
Only if there's an erection is normal,can you ejaculate.
That's the way semen comes out, after a sustained erection.
If you're able to masturbate normally with ejaculation,you should be able to have inter-course. Don't worry too much about cosmetic look of penis.
You follow a healthy balanced diet, with a good gym exercise routine, to reduce body weight gradually. I think you should feel much better.
You can also start cycling,jogging or swimming for an hour daily.
Anxiety will add to your worries only.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain over penis
- What causes severe pain in bladder and penis
- What causes plantar fascia
- What causes penis hole pain
- What causes burning pain in the penis
- What causes soreness and pain on the penis
- What is the cause of pain below penis while walking
- What causes penis pain during an intercourse
- What is the cause of pain in foreskin of penis
- What cause pain near penis