What causes inability to walk after lying down for a while?
why is this happening?
Thank you for your query.
1. The most common cause for such a situation is Positional Vertigo or BPPV (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo).
2. There is no self test possible or self medication needed. This condition is very common.
3. Kindly visit the nearest ER to rule out other causes.
I hope that I have answered your queries. If you have any further questions, I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Palpitations lying down cause
- Pain in the throat while lying down causes
- What is the cause of inability to conceive
- What causes sharp pain in chest while lying down
- What causes hearing heartbeat while lying down
- What causes the heart to race while lying down
- What causes inability to belch
- What causes inability to bend fingers after an injury
- What causes rised pulse rate while lying down
- What causes brief giddiness while lying down