What causes high creatinine levels?

Dr. Anshul Varshney

Posted on Thu, 10 Sep 2015 in Kidney Conditions
Question: my mother's problem is creatinin and count is very high . so plz guide what we can do.
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I need further details.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
If her creatinine is raised then we need to evaluate all possible causes behind it.
There are two types of Kidney diseases:
1. Acute Kidney injury which is most of the times reversible.
2. Chronic kidney disease which may progress to a state of dialysis.

In such case I need to know:
1. Her creatinine values.

2. Her complaints.

3. Her Blood pressure and blood sugar status. Previous history of Diabetes or Hypertension.

4. All of her reports including your doctors prescription as well as her Ultrasound reports.

Revert with the asked details for a better help.
Stay Healthy.