What causes headache, weakness in the limbs and speech impairment?
Get evaluated urgently in ER
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
You may be having stroke or some brain lesion leading to headache, weakness in limbs and speech difficulty.
You definitely need to consult in ER and get brain imaging done.
Mri brain is preferable if can be done soon or else get a CT scan head.
Is there any history of fever, loss of consciousness, seizures, blurring of vision, facial deviation, dysphagia?
Any previous history of stroke, hypertension, diabetes?
Examination by a doctor will help in formulating blood investigations.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes yellow coloration in face and limbs
- What causes headache and slurred speech
- What is the cause of continuous headache along with weakness
- What is causing numbness in my right limb
- What causes swelling in the limbs post surgery
- What causes headaches
- What causes swellingrednessbluish discoloration and numbness of upper limb
- What causes a withered limb
- What could cause numbness and tingling sensation of limbs
- What is the cause of aching limbs on waking up