What causes gritty, white discharge during urination?
I am negative for sexually transmitted infections - Oct/14
Is this a sign of calcium in my kidneys, bladder.
I am 52 years old.
Need urinalysis/sedimentation check
Hello. I am glad that you have been tested and do not have any sexually transmitted infections as that is the most common cause for penile discharge in men. It could be that you have something going on in your kidneys or bladder like infection or possibly small kidney stones (the calcium you mentioned). It would be good to have your doctor check your urine for infection and to look at the urine sediment for calcium and other crystals. In the meantime make sure you are drinking plenty of water and avoid caffeine and alcohol as they are dehydrating. I hope this is helpful to you and thank you for using HCM.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause brown discharge after urination
- What causes pink discharge and tingling sensation during urination
- Vaginal discharge on urination post ivf what is the cause
- What causes brown discharge with urine
- What causes pain during urination
- What causes white particles in urine
- What causes bleeding during urination
- What causes blood in urine and trouble during urination
- What causes white dirt in urine
- What causes white strands in urine