What causes frequent urination along with a crawling sensation in the scrotum?

Infectious Diseases Specialist
Question
so I have been noticing a new different parasite eah week almost it feels as though a big worm travels around my body wereva I feel it I push hard and another part of my body clicks or cracks like that of the knuckles but the past week I have been peeingmy self like I have no control whatsoever over my urination fiction also I'll add it felt like this worm thing or whatever it was was in my ball sack and I could see it moving I really don't know what to do it is so embarrassing
thanks
Mon, 7 May 2018 in Infections

Answered by Dr. Monika Dede 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You should meet an ID specialist.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you writing in healthcaremagic.

Based on your history, I think first you should meet an ID specialist to do a physical examination in order to exclude a scabies infection.

Furthermore you should exclude as well a thyroid problem, diabetes, anemia and anxiety disorders.

I hope my answer helps you.
Regards.