Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What causes frequent urination along with a crawling sensation in the scrotum?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infectious Diseases Specialist
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 665 Questions
so I have been noticing a new different parasite eah week almost it feels as though a big worm travels around my body wereva I feel it I push hard and another part of my body clicks or cracks like that of the knuckles but the past week I have been peeingmy self like I have no control whatsoever over my urination fiction also I'll add it felt like this worm thing or whatever it was was in my ball sack and I could see it moving I really don't know what to do it is so embarrassing
Mon, 7 May 2018 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Monika Dede 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You should meet an ID specialist.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you writing in healthcaremagic.

Based on your history, I think first you should meet an ID specialist to do a physical examination in order to exclude a scabies infection.

Furthermore you should exclude as well a thyroid problem, diabetes, anemia and anxiety disorders.

I hope my answer helps you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor