question-icon

What causes frequent small hard dark particles in urine?

Posted on Tue, 8 Dec 2015
Question: Frequently Very small, flecks ,of dark red, sometimes very dark, (brown/black) in urine. Not every time. But frequently. Flecks very small and hard.

Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh (4 hours later)
Brief Answer:
need to evaluate

Detailed Answer:
Hi

These symptoms need evaluation. First, we need to ascertain if this is really from the urine or from the vagina.

If it is really from the urine, urine analysis, ultrasound of bladder and kidney required. If from the vagina, careful examination of uterus and cervix is required.

I think you should get yourself examined by a gynec and then take it from there.

Hope this helps.
Dr. Indranil Ghosh

Oncologist