What causes frequent small hard dark particles in urine?
need to evaluate
Thanks for your query.
These symptoms need evaluation. First, we need to ascertain if this is really from the urine or from the vagina.
If it is really from the urine, urine analysis, ultrasound of bladder and kidney required. If from the vagina, careful examination of uterus and cervix is required.
I think you should get yourself examined by a gynec and then take it from there.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What is the cause of frequent and uncontrollable urination
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- What causes white particles in urine
- What is the cause of frequent urge to urinate
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children
- What could a lump in my back be?
- Should chemotherapy be given to a person in final stage of nasopharngeal...
- Sex with sex worker, HPV scare, cancer in men. Test in detect HPV in men ?
- Is atopic dermatitis associated with leukemia ?
- Which tumour markers are used to follow up breast cancer patients?
- How do I know if papillary thyroid cancer has recurred?
- Protruding coronal suture, skull x-ray. Cancer due to radiation?
- How can linitis plastica be treated?
- CA Breast, chemotherapy, CT scan, pulmonary embolism, on acitrom,...
- Can breast cancer spread to thyroid?