What causes fever, headache and body pain?
if fever continues probably antibiotic should be added
Hello and thank you for asking in HCM
I can understand your concern
As you explain the history it seems to be a viral situation of the upper airways.
Probably a bacterial infection might be superimposed that is accompanied with dry cough.
If this situation last more than three day probably antibiotics (like Amoxicillin twice orally ) might be started.
Meanwhile you can use painkillers like paracetamol three times per day depending on your clinical condition.
So keep monitoring your symptoms
If you get worse than consult your doctor for probably further follow up.
Regards and feel free to ask me again
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Recurring fever headache body pain taken paracetamol
- What causes body aches fever headache and tight chest
- On marijuana fever headache throat pain body pain reason
- What are the causes of body pain
- What causes persistent body pain
- Fever headache sweat body pain
- What is the cause and treatment for body pain
- What causes constant body pain
- What causes low grade fever headache and nausea
- Body aches and pains no fever headache
- Are pulmonary function tests advisable for diagnosing COPD?
- Suggest natural remedies for insomnia
- Suggest treatment for COPD in an elderly person
- Suggest treatment for pain in the ribs
- What causes cold while on Dextromethorphan?
- What causes constant pain in the ribs after injury?
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the lungs
- Suggest treatment for dry cough and pain in the ribs
- What causes fever and crackling sound in the cough?
- What causes frequent urination along with zits on the chest and face?