What causes extreme fatigue?
Other medical history?
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist,here to answer your query.
Common reasons of such symptoms can be-
6)Vitamin D deficiency(but your vitamin D levels are not that low)
I would advise you to continue vitamin D supplementation.Also,get the following investigations done-
1)Thyroid function tests
Further,get your blood pressure checked.Be on plenty of fluids and do regular mental relaxation exercises like meditation/yoga.
Please get back to me after investigations and for now,if you have some further questions,I shall be glad to have you in follow-up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can statins cause extreme fatigue
- Bumpy, extreme fatigue causes
- Can a hernia cause extreme fatigue
- Sweaty, extreme fatigue causes
- Viruses that cause extreme fatigue
- What causes extreme fatigue with body chill
- What could cause constant extreme fatigue
- Causes of extreme fatigue nausea aches
- Night, extreme fatigue causes
- Can fibromyalgia cause extreme fatigue