question-icon

What causes every joint in my body to be constantly painful?

Posted on Mon, 25 May 2015
Question: what causes every joint in my body to be painful weather sitting or standing or laying down
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi (29 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
possibility of polyarthritis can be considered.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
I have read your query.
There is possibility of polyarthritis leading to pain all over joints.
I will advise you clinical examination and blood investigation like CBC, ESR, CRP.RA TEST, ACCP.
Physiotherapy like ultrasound and Tens may give you relief.
Warm fomentation will give you relief.
I will advise you to check blood b12 and vitamin D levels also.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us. I will be happy to answer. Take care.
Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi

Orthopaedic Surgeon